Outplacement services provides redundancy support for individuals
For those whose roles have been made redundant, outplacement services provide the practical and emotional support that is needed to help them move into a new appropriate role as quickly as possible.
At a time of personal uncertainty, the provision of such support can make a tremendous difference to your job search success.
How do you benefit from outplacement services?
- Confidence-building at a vulnerable time
- Greater clarity and focus about their next role
- More time-efficient job search campaign
- Improved success-rate in being shortlisted for target roles
- Enhanced interview skills to win the job offer
Our outplacement support services
We provide a range of outplacement services and outplacement programmes. These include:
- Executive outplacement programmes for senior managers and directors
- Job-search webinars where a number of staff are being made redundant
- Research and information services, including market intelligence, business information etc
- Networking opportunities
Our outplacement clients are drawn from a range of sectors and occupations and their career objectives can vary from finding a new job in a similar field, moving sector or a complete career change. We also work with a number of people who start their own business or create a portfolio career.
We evaluate our success not just in terms of our clients finding any job, but importantly, finding the “right job” for them.
As a result, 98% of our clients recommend us to others.
Want to know more?
To find out more about our Outplacement Services, contact us today!