The online service of Denise Brady Recruitment Ltd. t/a Teamworx Recruitment is committed to protecting the privacy of our users. Teamworx Recruitment is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and subordinate legislation. We provide a safe and secure use of our website.
All details, including names, addresses, email addresses and CV, will be collected and used as follows:
– To help you find the appropriate job opening
– To help us inform you of new job openings at Teamworx Recruitment, new services, or any other news in relation to your job search
– To conduct surveys about our candidates
Disclosures of your personal information
Teamworx Recruitment will share your personal information in the following cases :
– Your personal information and CV will be sent to potential employers, only when your consent is given.
– Teamworx Recruitment may release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement authorities, if required.
Teamworx Recruitment gives you the possibility to submit your CV or to apply online for the job opening of your choice, or as advised by our recruitment advisors. Your CV will be kept in our online database and will be only accessible by Teamworx Recruitment advisors.
You can update your CV at any time, simply by following the same procedure to submit a new CV. Your old CV will automatically be replaced.
You have the right to ask Teamworx Recruitment to stop using your personal information at any time.
Teamworx Recruitment applies equal opportunities as an employer. All employees of Teamworx Recruitment, candidates and employers will be equal and there will be no discrimination as in gender, marital status, origins, colour, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, age or religion in accordance with the Employment Equality Act 2003.
This site uses a secure certificate on all pages and all page urls are prefixed with a “https”. This means that any information transmitted to or from the website is securely encrypted.