Here at Teamworx we love helping people get a new job and manage their career search - thats what we do best! So we have recently launched a new Career Coaching service called workhappy.ie.
At Workhappy.ie we will guide you in discovering who you are, what you can do and what you'll enjoy doing. We will show you how to add value to yourself to become part of the employers solution.
Career Coaching is a powerful ongoing partnership between client and coach and is designed to inspire you to become the best that you can possibly be. A career coach helps you to focus and gain clarity about career paths and create a plan of action to enter into the desired career.
Would you like to? • Know how to design competency based interview questions
• Know how competency based interviews are conducted
• Know how to prepare a professional 21st century CV
• Know how to write cover letters
• Understand how recruitment agencies work
• Be able to use networking skills to secure your dream job
• Know the process required to negotiate job offers
• Know the different types of psychometric testing available
Individual coaching sessions are arranged at a time and place to facilitate you. Sessions are typically one hour in duration. As client you determine how many sessions are needed – some clients have at least four sessions or more, depending on how well you are meeting your goals
For more i nformation contact Denise @ Teamworx on 045898037 today.
Would you like to?
• Know how to design competency based interview questions